So to reduce fat deposits from your body and get back in shape your determination is all you need. Follow a simple and healthy diet and hit the right muscles with the right exercise to bring it back in shape.
Here are a few very simple exercises exercises to lose thigh fat which have no special equipment needs and can be done at home while watching your favorite programmes on television to reduce the extras from your inner and outer thighs.
Exercises To Reduce Thigh Fat
Here are our best exercises for reducing thighs at your home.
1. The Butterfly Stretch:
One of the simplest and most effective stretches; it affects the thighs and hips.
How to Do:
- Sit on the mat with your legs stretched out in front and back straight
- Fold the knees outwards and join the soles together in front of you
- Take a grip of ten toes in your palm and gently bring it inwards near the groin – do not force
- Maintaining the position and keeping your back straight, move the knees up and down like the butterfly wings
- Do this at least 30 times; thereafter bend and try to touch your head on the floor
- Hold the pose and count ten
- Slowly go back to initial position
Do not try to stretch beyond your capacity. Try regularly and you will notice the increased flexibility in your thigh muscles.
Squats target more than one area in the body and are one of the most basic and effective way to tone lower body and pelvic area.
How to Do:
- Stand straight with your legs apart at shoulder length. Hand on the sides.
- Now bring your hands parallel to the shoulder in front
- Bend from your knees so that the calf and femur are perpendicular
- Ensure that the back is straight
- Now hold this position for 10 seconds
- Gradually left up to the initial position.
- Repeat this 30 times in sets of 10 each taking 30 seconds break.
Initially holding the final position for 10 seconds would not be achievable, so start with 3-5 seconds and increase gradually.
3. Ankle Touch – Standing:
Ankle touches stretch the thigh muscles and as an additional benefit help tone the abdomen area too.
How to Do:
- Stand with your legs wide apart and hands on the side
- Now gradually raise the hands up high, stretching your abdominal muscles
- The target is to point the ceiling with all ten fingers and abdomen stretched
- Slowly, bend down from your waist and touch the toes of one feet with both hands
- Make sure the knees are straight – lift your toes on the ankle if needed
- Hold in position for 10 seconds
- Gradually lift up back to hands high position
- Now follow the same procedure to touch the other toe
- Lift back up and back to standing position.
Do this at least 10 times on each side to burn those extra pounds off thighs and hide the tummy fat.